Sunday 24 March 2013

If you go out in the woods today ...

"If you go out in the woods today, you're sure of a big surprise.
If you go out in the woods today, you'd better go in disguise.
For every bear that ever there was, will gather there for certain.
Because today's the day the teddy bears have their picnic."


* * *
As you know, I just love throwing a good  party! In my opinion, nothing beats a good old fashion themed party. 

Not surprisingly, I went all out with Mini Mousey's 5th birthday. The theme was 'Teddy Bears' Picnic'. Being the girly girl that she is, everything had to be pink, purple or white. 

The dessert table was comprised with a 5 tier white chocolate mud cake (after all, Mini Mousey was turning 5, so naturally she would require a 5 tier cake), cupcakes, cake pops, mini chocolate shaped cupcakes, macaron pops, iced cookies, caramel popcorn, jelly and lollies galore! Needless to say, all the baked goods were appropriately themed.

I would go so far as to say, this is probably my best efforts yet - pretty chuffed with myself.





























Photography by Tim Pontin 2013 (www.timpontin.com).
These photographs are protected by copyright and cannot be used unless written consent is obtained.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina,

    I would love to know where you bought ferris wheel cupcake holder from. :)

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete