Tuesday 29 January 2013

Perpetual mourning

I am currently in a state of perpetual mourning over the finaleof 30 Rock which is due to air in United States of America on 31 January 2013.I am dealing and processing my grief through the consumption of copious amountsof food.

In honour of 30 Rock and my need to overindulge duringthis difficult time, I have made 30 Rock cupcakes. Complete with my favourite30 Rock characters: Liz Lemon, Jack Donaghy, Tracy Jordan, Jenna Maroney andKenneth Parcell.

 (From the left: Jenna Maroney, Tracy Jordan, Liz Lemon, Jack Donaghy and Kenneth Parcell).

The cupcake toppers are based on the cartoon depiction of 30Rock by the Huffington Post.

Plain and simple - basic vanilla on vanilla cupcakes madefrom my tears!**

Given that I am in no state to do anything other than eatmy feelings, I will leave this blog post here. Blerg!


**DISCLAIMER: For the health and food regulators outthere - clearly the cupcakes were not made from my tears as that would beunhygienic. I am just trying to channel Tina Fey and be remotely funny. It isdoubtful that I am actually funny, but I certainly award myself an ‘A’ for effort.Oh dear, perhaps I should just stick to baking… 

No comments:

Post a Comment