Tuesday 1 January 2013

Back to basics!


Despite undergoing a little blog revamp, I have decided to get back to basics and reconnect with my old blogging roots. I must admit, I have neglected my blogging duties since starting the business and I have been feeling very guilty as of late.

To be entirely honest, I have wanted to change the direction of the blog for quite some time, but was not entirely sure how to go about it. After half a year of oohing and aahing, I decided to stop procrastinating and get the blogging into motion. And here we are.

Basically, the need for change was stemmed from my desire for readers to get something practical out of my blog and not just a random account of my banking adventures and the occasional mishap! It is my intention to release cupcake, cake pop, iced cookie and macaron decorating guides, templates and recipes through the blog. But not just that, I also want to share with readers awesome blogs I have come across that I have found to be particularly helpful in my various baking quest.

So bring on 2013! Same blog, same blogger but with a revised vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment