Monday 9 January 2012

'Like' one, 'like' all

My lack of blogging can be attributed to the fact that I have been hard at work on my new cupcake topper collection which I launched on the Top the Cupcake facebook page last Sunday. Here is a little sample of my favourite toppers:





So what better way to celebrate this momentous occasion than to host a little competition?!

So hop on to the Top the Cupcake facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Top-the-Cupcake/210765192305368) and tell me what cupcake toppers you like by liking the photo in the album titled ‘Cupcake toppers’ and go into the running to win a dozen of your favourite toppers. You can like more than one photo, but your name will only go into the running once. The competition will end Sunday, 15 January at 12PM (WST). The prize winner will be drawn at random. This is an international competition - everyone and anyone can enter! So get liking ...

No comments:

Post a Comment