Monday 26 September 2011

Babies, babies and more babies!

There must be something in the water because everyone I know has either had a baby or is pregnant! It is out of control. Does this make my clucky? Umm, how do I put this nicely, hells no! Everyone goes on about how pregnancy is one of the most natural processes of life, I on the other hand have a completely different prospective on the matter. Although I would love to have kids one day, I am waiting for the day when man creates a machine where you can teleport the baby out of a woman’s stomach. Here’s hoping this machine is invented sooner rather than later!

Anyway, this blog post isn’t about my fear of giving birth but it sure is about all things babies! Last week, I was contracted to make mini cupcakes for a pregnant lady. So naturally they had to baby themed. So basically, baby sized cupcakes that are baby themed! Since the mother-to-be does not know the gender of the baby, I made both girl and boy baby fondant toppers. The girl babies had a little pink bow on its head and the boy babies had little blue beanies. They turned out super cute!


Also, I made some cupcakes to spell out ‘Girl or Boy’.


Congratulations again to all my wonderful friends who have given birth or currently pregnant! You are all truly amazing women and most importantly amazing mothers!  I hope that one day I will muster up the courage to tackle child birth! Until then, I am just going to reproduce cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment