Friday 12 August 2011

I found Nemo!

I completed my first topper order today! Hooray for me! Hooray for Top the cupcake! Hooray for toppers! What an exciting occasion. Although the job was for my friend, Jade, it was still a job never the less. And most importantly, I had so much fun making them.

Jade’s little niece, who loves Nemo (you might remember him from movies such as Finding Nemo), is turning one. To celebrate such a wonderful occasion, the family has organised a beautiful birthday party for her tomorrow. Jade asked me to make 40 Nemo toppers to place on the mini cupcakes she is making for her gorgeous niece’s birthday party. And of course I had to say yes. Not because Jade was my friend, but because this gave me an opportunity to make NEMO toppers! Oh, and the fact that I could help out a friend was kind of nice too – I guess, whatever, minor details.

On to more important matters, I would like to take this opportunity to wish a very big:

happy first birthday to Candance and happy 5AM baking to Aunty Jade!

So here you have it. I found Nemo … all 40 of him!


If you haven’t already guessed, the Guess Who? competition I was running on my facebook page, i.e. guess who I am making out of fondant, was Nemo himself.   

No comments:

Post a Comment