Wednesday 6 July 2011

You claim to be delicious, but will you live up to your name?

Apologies for my lack of blogging. Brendyn and I have been holidaying in the wonderful land of glorious food and shopping, Malaysia. We are flying back to Perth later this evening but had to check out at 12PM. We are now sitting in an adoreable cafe called Delicious to kill some time. The cafe is very cute. It has a white tree in the middle of the cafe with white bird cages hanging from the tree. Each bird cage has a candle inside lighting it up. Quite beautiful really.

To my surprise, there was cupcakes on the menu. I just placed my order and now I am eagerly awaiting for my vanilla cupcake and latte (sadly, they didn't have soy chai lattes on the menu - strike one). Hopefully, the vanilla cupcake makes up for it!

Photos and cupcake review to come shortly! Stay tune...

No comments:

Post a Comment